Saturday, 14 November 2015

I am often asked to help photographers with tips on how to take photos of pets. Although it might not be obvious to a non-photographer, different genres of photography require different skill sets and often different equipment. With this in mind I was more than happy to add my top tips for photographing dogs when Creative Drum from Idesigni contacted me.

Here is the article, where I and several other fabulous dog photographers share some hints on how to get a great set of images from your family fur baby (fan-girling a bit being in a list with Paul Walker who happens to be my favourite dog photographer evers!)



3 comments:

I love to hear from you - ask questions, give your point of view or just meet new people in the comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


BLOG DESIGN BY BLOG ME BEAUTIFUL